Thursday 24 July 2008

Welcome to How Adults Learn!

Hello!

My name is Paul Dunn, my passion is learning and I am now a world leading expert on Adult Learning Theory. I have just started this blog to share some of that knowledge I have gained as a result of my research in this area over the last 20 years.

For instance, one interesting tit bit I would like to share with you today is:

Laughing whilst learning increases learning by 25% alone.

You can increase how much a person learns by over 25%, instantly, by CHOOSING how you or they are feeling. For instance, if you laugh or smile whilst learning something, from a book, a video or listening to someone, this will increase your brain and attention function instantly and YOU will learn more and retain the learning longer. The more emotion and the stronger the emotion you experience whilst learning a critical piece of information tells your brain to 'tag' the learning in your long term memory. It works with either positive or negative emotions.

How Adults Learn is a fascinating subject, if you want to know more about How Adults Learn, please go to my website to get my FREE report on Accelerated Learning , which has loads more tips and hints.

No comments: